In gathering, processing and using the data gathered as a result of your visit to the web site, OFM Oebel Fröhlich Michels GmbH (the “company”) takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and complies strictly with the provisions of the Data Protection Law. Personal data are only recorded on this web site to the extent that this is technically necessary. Under no circumstances will the data collected be sold or passed to third parties for other reasons.
The following statement gives you an insight into how we ensure this protection and what sort of data is collected and to what purpose.
1. Contact details of the person responsible for the processing as well as the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processed by:
Responsible person: OFM Oebel Fröhlich Michels GmbH, Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft, Steuerberatungsgesellschaft (hereinafter: OFM), Salierring 32, 50677 Cologne, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0)221/9977-600
Fax: +49 (0) 221/9977-601
The company data protection officer of JSW can be contacted under the previously mentioned address for the attention of Mr. Böhmer or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of their usage
a) When visiting our website
When you visit our website www.ofm-koeln.de the browser used by your terminal will send this information automatically to the server of our website. This information will be temporarily stored in a logfile. Without any action on your part, the following information is recorded and saved until the time of automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- the date and time of the visit,
- name and URL of the visited file,
- website, from which the access takes place (Referrer-URL),
- used browser and the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider, as the case may be,
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- warranty for a smooth connection of the website,
- warranty for a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and system stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for our data processing is Art. 6 para.1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest for the collection of data arises from the above listed purposes. In no case we will use the collection of the data to allow conclusions to be made about your person.
b) When registering to our Newsletter
If you expressly give your consent according to Art. 6 para.1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO-, we will use your e-mail address for sending our newsletter regularly to you. To receive our newsletter, the transmission of your e-mail address, your name and your company is sufficient.
For the purpose of mailing our newsletter, your given personal data will be stored in the server of our internet provider in a database of the web application.
You can cancel the newsletter at any time, for example by using the link at the end of every mail you receive. You can also cancel the newsletter at any time, by writing a mail to email@example.com
c) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a contact form, which is provided on our website. If you contact us on this way, it is necessary that you leave your full name, a valid e-mail address and a phone number, so that we know who the request came from and we are able to answer it.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us - is based on your voluntarily granted consent according to Art. 6 para.1 sentence1 lit. f DSGVO.
The collected personal data for using the contact form will be deleted after the completion of the request made by you.
3. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than those listed below does not take place.
We only transfer your personal data to third parties, if:
- you have given your express consent to do so according with Art. 6 para.1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO,
- the transfer of data according to Art. 6 para.1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary, for the asserting, exercising or defending of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not transferring your data,
- there is a legal obligation for the transfer of data according with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the settlement of contractual relationships with you according with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
No user activity is recorded by cookies. No cookies are needed in case of using the contact form and the newsletter.
5. Right of the affected
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, Restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is denied by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you file an objection to the processing according with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to demand your personal data, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or the transmission to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para.3 DSGVO to revoke your once given consent with us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, you can complain to a supervisory authority. You can contact the supervisory authority at the place of your usual residence or work or our office.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed because of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is focused against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without a need to specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data security
We take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Topicality and change of this data protection explanation